04 May 2009

Why do I leave things to the last minute?

Because it is my nature I guess. I think I have plenty of time and it just creeps up on me!

So, a brief update:
* No more work done on the Italian dress due to working on chook pen (see Chickadee Chirpings)
* Remembered I had promised my three sons I would make them new doublets for the Radburne Anniversary Feast on the 16 May
* Bought velveteen (Conrad is having Navy Blue with white trim - his colours, Wolfstanus is having black velveteen with red and gold trim - his colours, and Gryffen is having black velveteen with gold trim - his dad's colours 'cause I couldn't get green velveteen which is Gryffen's colours)
* Went - 'OMG, how will I get this done?'
* Ordered trim from Odds n Sods in Newcastle because I cannot buy it locally. They have always got orders to me quickly so hoping it will be the same this time!
* No longer need to make T's tabbard in a hurry as he doesn't really need it until August now (phew!!!)
* I will wear my Cotehardie and Sideless surcoat for the feast as it is warm - the new outfit can wait a bit longer ;-)

Back to work - coffee break over!

No comments: