06 May 2009

Slow start

Got the lining for Gryffen's doublet cut out and realised I also need interfacing *sigh*. Went to spotlight and got some medium weight iron on stuff (because I am pressed for time) - should do the trick. Given the lining is linen and the fabric is velveteen it should hold the shape nicely (I hope!). Was a bit sore and headachey after the chiro last night so only did that bit and had to stop. I hope to get the interfacing and fabric for Gryffen's cut out tonight. Probably won't get time for anything tomorrow night so if I can get the other two cut out on Friday night will be great! I have a house-full this weekend so it is going to be interesting getting all of this done! Hopefully the trim and frog closures will turn up on Friday - then I think it will be late nights all of next week! At least I have next Friday off work to get all the stuff done for the feast and tourney. Oh boy!

No comments: