14 May 2009

One almost done.........

and two more to go in two days! Got Gryffens almost done - the trim turned up yesterday. Huzzah! I haven't got time to upload photos etc at the moment so will try and do that next week when things aren't so crazy! I'm really happy with it - I just need to do lacing holes on the main body and on the sleeves, sew the sleeve caps on and sew on the frog closures and it is a done deal! My mum is going to help me with the hand sewing over the next few days so we can hopefully get them all done! I have tomorrow off work but with all the running around I need to do to organise the event it is going to be tight ;-) At least I am not the only one! Terry and Pete still need to finish off their armour before the weekend! LOL

You know you're in the SCA when..............

No comments: