05 November 2008

Back again

My family has decided to become actively involved with the SCA now which has helped me to become refocused on what I would like to do. Other stuff is talked about on Rath's Ramblings so I will just focus on the sewing/garb making stuff on this blog. My to do list is getting scary!
Before 6 December
7 x roman outfits (2 womens, 2 mens, two teenagers and one child)

For armouring
2 mens gambessons and 2 teenagers gambessons
2 mens arming caps and 2 teenagers arming caps

General Garb over the next few months
* Finish my cotehardie's lacing holes which has been a work in progress for over 12 months!
* Make some t-tunics for K as well as a cotehardie and sideless surcoat
* Make some t-tunics for P and a tabard
* T needs at least another shirt and I need to find out what else he wants. Probably some more cotehardies in cotton drill - the plain cotton hasn't held up particulary well especially as it was worn under armour in a war! He also needs a tabard
* Conrad wants some doublets
* Wolfstanus wants doublets and cotehardies
* Gryffen wants cotehardies
* I still want to make the cotehardie based on the picture - I'm thinking about investigating florentine too.

Boy that list is scary! How long did I say I had to do it? In between all of this I have several events to organise as well as household activities as well as the stock clerk website. OMG!

I'm getting back to work before I think about this too much more! LOL

No comments: