10 March 2008

Update on sewing for Festival

The ever lovely and helpful Johanna came over again on the weekend and we got some more sewing done.

Completed:
The two shirts for Wolfstanus
The shirt for T
The two doublets for T (apart from the frog closures which will hopefully arrive in the next few days!)
Another 3 hoods cut out
Sewing together of two hoods

Still to complete:
The sleeves and hems on my linen chemise (the sleeves have been unpicked - need to fix the shape of them and re-sew)
Sewing together of 3 hoods
Lining for 5 hoods
Frog closures on doublets (x 2 doublets)
Lacing holes on 2 cotehardies for Wolfstanus
Lacing holes on my new cotehardie
Hem on 'old favourite' cotehardie that needs shortening

And I think that is it! Phew! I hope to have all that done by this weekend!

1 comment:

Katrijn said...

Well, got everything done except for the lacing holes on my cotehardie (which I didn't need anyway) and the lacing holes on one of Wolf's cotehardies (which he didn't need either). So will have them finished for the Feast on the 19th!