16 September 2007

Not much here is there........

Well this idea didn't really take off did it? I'll get my act together one day - really I will!

Wolfstanus' banner is now complete. Just working on a banner stand. Started making a banner for Conrad too - just need to applique the battleaxes now. I need to finish it before Thursday (Medieval day at the high school).

So to do list for this blog:
* Photos of white Cotehardie and Sideless Surcoat
* Photos of Wolfstanus' banner
* Photos of Conrad's banner

Next projects:
* Banner for Gryffen
* Get T to decide what sort of garb he wants me to make him
* Make new garb for Conrad
* Make new garb for Wolfstanus
* Make new garb for Gryffen
* Make 'summery' garb for me
* Make cushions (for taking to SCA events)
* Make a shade pavilion

Hmmm....may need to do some of this before the Baronial Hunt at Polit next month!

No comments: